Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Youth Group Starts

HEY ALL!!!
So...I'm sure your all excited about school....well...okay...maybe that's not that exciting.
But here is something that should be!...Youth Group will start September 14th 6:30 (1830 for those that know military time) Not sure what is on the agenda just yet....but we'll be getting together to cover somethings....figure out what activities you guys/gals wanna do this year.

EXALT is October 19th-21st...I hope that you all want to go!!...I do!!

Please don't hesitate to call me anytime...I don't have scheduled "Hours" at the church just yet but call there and if I'm not there call my cell 902 313 0529!

Can't wait to start working with you all!

Cheers
Chris

P.S. Updates etc to times and more will be posted here and on the youth section of the church website http://www.youth.montaguechurchofchrist.com

No comments: