Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Picnic at Henry's... Youth Service ... Kings Castle

Big week this week... DRAMA just had its final closing for the summer ... tomorrow is the closing of the Amazing Explorers and Thursday ... (oh I love thursdays) is the BBQ at Henry Somers house. If you are planning to attend (your families are invited as well) I need to know ASAP. If you do not email me I will call until I get an answer (:P) So ... EMAIL ...

It starts at 4!!!! Also we (BLAST) are doing our final service project for the summer tomorrow (Wednesday) we will be organizing the Sunday school supply room. Also for those of you who don't know Sunday is our youth service I hope to see you all involved in something. If you have something inparticular you would like to do Please come and see me or call the church. (838 4064) I would like to see you all involved in some way.

Following the Youth Service is the Sunday School kick off picnic at King's Castle!!! We invite you and all your families to come for a time of fun and games ... and FOOD!!! Bring your own deserts but drinks and BBQ provided! :D

I had a BLAST getting to know most of you this summer and look forward to getting to know you all more in the future!!!

No comments: