Monday, June 25, 2007

Montague Church of Christ Youth Group

Hi everyone! You don't know me yet but hopefully by the end of the summer we'll know each other. My name is Stephanie and I am blessed to have the opportunity to work with you this summer. I have started this blog so that I can do several things. First and most importantly it is a great way to contact all of you quickly. Secondly we can have a lot of fun on this.

First things first though... I was thinking... We need a name. So my first post will be a list of 3 names for you to choose from.

From here on out we are playing my favorite blog game... First person to post a comment on each blog entry wins a prize. Now that doesn't mean if your not the first don't post because I still wanna make sure you all are reading the info. Thank you for being you and I hope to get to know you all this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now I'm even MORE excited for the summer then before.. thats a huge honor! All these things sound so amazingly -*-FUN-*- .. anywho can't wait!!

-Chloe